Monday, December 6, 2010

The Jewelry Box Project

So I went to the Salvation Army a few months back and found this jewelry box for $8.  Solid wood, 3 drawers, good condition...ugly inside though...

So I took a putty knife to the ugly red felt.  It was a pain in the butt because the last person to do this hot glued the felt in and it dint want to let go.  But with a little elbow grease and a little help from Chris, we got it done!

Then I went to Michaels and found some black felt that had adhesive on one side.  I cut it to fit the bottoms and sides of the drawers and that was it!


No comments:

Post a Comment